Friday, June 10, 2011

nat, paintball, and slushies

sailboat
amy? small sinking sailboat
third person, boat was maybe 3 feet long and sails of 6 ft high
was the other person's boat but me n amy were borrowing it




ants, waxed loonies, falconbergs in kyuquot
ands were carrying eggs. things to learn from ants for sluyggards
abortion, population control, hard work, they tried to burrow into my skin



pools, kids, lazer trcking beacons and bombers
fight in the pool vs. karate expert, had to
remember not to break my teeth
really high dive, lost my shorts

bug farm ants beans
batteries powerful lil plane aa batteries
bear save a gir
back ripped open and flesh hanging loose from a fight


jj


20$ eye exam and gang membership
leader gives worthless paper.. i replace it with my money


necklacecalling gargoyle
he got tricked into watching a spell forra year
slushie machine uncle larrys
neighbor lets her kid shootr me with a paintball gun then wants apoligwee
grass trimmings, say hi to nat

No comments:

Post a Comment