Thursday, June 23, 2011

dressess and bits

amy and i joined a dress course at camosun, she made a single strap purple evening dress, i made a yellowgreen shimmery leaf pattern sun dress and gave it to her, then we cuddled, sis and peeps took pictures and asked if it would affect her relationship with brian when she posted em. amy seemed striken so i stopped cuddling and convinced em not to post. game, ps3, playing a game and whatever the game spit out that i could eat, i did then throw at my opponent who was outside the game, virtual world, we'd enter the world, i'd pick a game and start playing so it would give me stuff, then i'd try to defeat him, outside the world for into a jail of sorts... more like a chiken coup, snufle! punched my way out to get at a guy, during fighting he proved he could wiggle my eye with his finger on my foot, i bypassed what was giving him control and won, by that time it was a 4 person fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment