Wednesday, July 6, 2011

dear muz,
Last night i dreamed again, of you and i
there were two buildings joined by an above ground walkway
the buildings were shaped like upside down bowls
with a fence around the outside
you went to the top of one, and fell asleep
there was a ribbon around where you slept
your brother told me i could wait if i like, but i can't cross the ribbon
you awoke and saw me but were tired and went back to sleep
so i jumped off the building and played a game, there were many people
i had a paintball gun with a sniper scope... but it wasnt very accurate, 30 feet or so
we were all seeking treasure, climbing around on rocks, my brother found me
i told him to follow me
but he wanted to goof off instead of win the game, so i left him and continued

1 comment:

  1. churcfh in kyuquot, old potatoe chipsputtign something in a locker, downstairs of it theres a mural room, 3 girls 3 guys going out... none of the guys are driving

    ReplyDelete