Wednesday, September 22, 2010

dreamed my lil bro got to skate with other kids at an opening
cerimonies for hockey... he cant skate and dint want
to say no so he broke the skate blates off and tied
them to the sides of his shoes.. because ah ha! no one will
notice that he's NOT MOVING GRACEFULLY hehehe

got bit a lot by dogs had a chase over country fields
saw steve, big party, after the party...3 dogs one got locked
in a fence but he's bite every time i ran throguh
got the dog to bite his master see how he liked it
rotten eggs

karen and mel, house, sorta just fell, mel picked me up
i think i stole a ring karen left on the bed..

22 dreamed of vamps and werewolves tryna kill me and changing
the moon
dreamed i went to muzzies school, found 2 silver pennies
and a weird coin, some kids were talking to me
`n i couldn't find muz

and i was dating this baby? the baby was wearin a blue
diaper cause it was a boy... and didnt want to tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment