Tuesday, June 22, 2010

feb 14 2007 5:40 am

HUGE scaffolding structure needs 1 more set of scaffolding extensions, we are off to get 2x4's HUGE white dog with gleaming silver eyes, many little dogs, my bro's typewriter, tent poles keep jumping out, i show them how to use a paper clip to keep the tent pole in place
i throw stuff to get the dog pack to run off but the silver eyed dog just stares at me, intelligently not challenging me on my own ground. earlier a guy wants to decide if i am native to kyuquot or a spy he takes me close to shore then pushes me into ankle deep water, a girl is diving out by the dock, 10 feet down she unscrews a light bulb, then goes back to her room, a devil is on the loose, someone prys up paving stones and replaces them with "holy" paving stones to give him hot-foot when he crossess them

No comments:

Post a Comment